October 3, 2020
South Park Symphony Park | 11am – 6pm
11:00am – 6:00pm
GENERAL ADMISSION HOURS
Noon – 6:00pm
Welcome To The Revolution! We’ve re-planted the vineyards and gone INTERNATIONAL. Great Grapes! has enjoyed being a NC Only wine festival for over 17 years and this year we are going to offer not only NC wineries but other local, National, and International wines along with beers and spirits for you to taste.
EXCITING NEW INTERNATIONAL WINES FOR TASTING. For the first time in over 17 years GUESTS can now enjoy over 100 wines from all over the World, as well as NC producers.
BEERS & SPIRITS, TOO! This year will feature a great new selection of beers plus one area dedicated to LOCAL NC Beers. As well, your favorite liquors will be on hand for tasting.
SIX NEW SPECIALTY AREAS at the Fest:
NEW TASTING THEATER. Sit down and enjoy WINE & FOOD Seminars in the Tasting Theater. Seating is limited but free – first come, first serve.
ENHANCED NEW GAMING AREA: We’ve enhanced the gaming area and you can unleash your inner kid…….go ahead, no one is looking.
Exciting New Changes For This Year’s Charlotte Wine & Food Festival!
WHAT’S ON TAP
- ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Program with 100+ International Wines, Beer and Spirits in Your Souvenir Cup.
Sample and buy from local North Carolina Wineries who will still have product to sell on-site.
- You can still buy wines by the glass and bottle while at the show!
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of Charlotte’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks.
- Great LIVE MUSIC selection with bands to keep you dancing through the day.
- Great Wine Specials For Purchases.
- A family friendly setting with kids activities and moon bounces
Special VIP Experience Includes:
- Access to the VIP Champagne Lounge
- $10 Voucher towards One Bottle of Wine from any vendor
- An extra hour of sampling
- A souvenir glass and wine cooler bag
- FREE water